cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email for workflow - Position and SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on SRM 7. The email used for the workflow is the one defined in the user position, not the SU01. I would like to know if there is any mean to fill the email set in the position by the one in the SU01?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick

Muthu you are correct in that we never normally integrate WF_ADMIN user into the Org structure.

But, in our system SRM 550, we do have WF_ADMIN in the Org structure, but not in any Company code. This is because we have bespoked our workflow and require all shopping carts and PO's that cannot find approvers to end up with WF_ADMIN. This we monitor in our CCC so that we can resolve Org Structure missing approval issues. We have about 1200 users and 12,000 cost centres/internal orders, our shoppers are always producing carts with no appover for the Cost Centre so we have an offline business process to resolve these.

We may be unique in this though, perhaps most users don't put WF_ADMIN into the Org structure. Anyone else care to comment?

So saying I did not think this question is about WF_ADMIN, I think Patrick is asking about normal user's email address going from SU01 to Org Structure Position. SRM uses the position email to send mail out and if this is not populated correctly then mail goes no where, or wrong place

Patrick, correct me if I have misunderstood your question?

Allen

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its ok allen

even i venture to pposa after patrick asked..

just checked.

i relaised not necessary too

its ok. thanks info allen

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your answers, effectively, my question was just regarding the synchronization of emails from the SU01 to the position. From what I saw, this synchronization is not available in standard.

Kind regards,

Patrick

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

IF YOU WERE integrated WF_BATCH to org structure no problem of sync

HRALXSYNC - run this report and it will be sync with su01 and position as well

no worries

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you can mention your WF administrator mail id.

Allen:- this is the one user id we never integrate into organisatio structure. correct me if i wee wrong.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

the USERS_GEN transaction is normally used to create the position and also populates the email address for the position.

You can use this TCode to replicate users from your backend ERP system to SRM and also from the SRM SU01 Tcode.

You need to have the Organizational Unit ID from the SRM Org structure node before running the TCode.

Hope this helps

Allen