cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not being displayed using Vendor Index

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I've created contracts from ECC and these are available in SRM ,however during creation of shopping when searching the product using display vendor index there is an error message "The system cannot display vendor alphabetically in the language you have selected ".Please advice me on how to correct this error.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

We can not search a vendor in the shopping cart . we do have radio button to select what fixed vendor we like right.

can you tell me what exact steps are you doing?

i did not get you fully.

how purchasing contract will be available in SRM . every time your SRM system checks what is your sos existing in your backend if you are in classic.

clearly saying, inforecord never exist in srm . you are opening ECC window and you are seeing from SRM home what are the fixed vendors are available to turn PO. Indeed they are not available in SRM..

br

Muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

I've followed the following steps for contract catalogs and received the error as " The system cannot display vendor alphabetically in the language you have selected ".

1.Contract creation in R/3 system

2.Replication of contracts from backend to SRM using MECCM.

3.Mapping of contract catalog to procurement catalog.

4.Creation of view code with inclusive rule of contract number in the view code.

5.Activate the rule and publish the procurement catalog.

Please advice me on this error to fix it.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

i dont know .

please let us wait for others reply.

masa/ jason - can you help satya?

muthu

Answers (0)