Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm working with stability study and I have an issue:

I assigned a maintenance strategy to inspect each month for a year, I have 3 operations in the inspection plan, for the first 2 operations I will inspect every month, and I have no problem with this, for the 3rd operation I need to inspect every 3 months.

How can I make this?

Regards,

MaX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

In my 2nd reply I have shown you strategy of which allignment has been disturb so I am explaining it again

It iis simple package 1 cycle lenth will be 1 month with hierrchy 1 & package 2 cycle lenth will be 3 month with hierarcy again 1 or you can also keep heararchy 2 its depend on your requirement.If you keep hierarchy 2 for 2nd package then when ever due for 2nd package in that case for 1 st packaage due will not appear.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot SANIL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

craete strategy with

Package Cucle lenth Unit I Maint cycle lenth Cycle text HI Hi short text

In ur case Month

1 1 Month After 1 Day 1 1 1

2 3 Month After 3 Day 2 1 1

Create inspection plan with usage 9 . It may have suppose 3 or more operation .

Now when you are doing CWBQM transaction

select current working area Insp. plan, mater.-routing alloc., lock

her you are giving material detail material code,plant task list group ,group counter ,then go in load task list where you can give strategy then click backbackthen click yes .

selecting working area Operation, material-routing alloc., loc

Here also you have to give material details ,again click load task list

system will show your 3 operation of task list ,

select 1st line item your operation click on header menu task list --detail wherwe you can select package so for this operation you can select 1st package ( So for every monthonly this operation lot will get created ) like wise for remaining operation you can select suppose for 2nd operation package 2.

Regards

SANIL

Edited by: Sanil Vadke on Mar 6, 2010 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

I am unable to assign the maintenace package

CWBQM -- when i use this t.code : operation general tab ---> operation is showing with lock indicator, i am uable to open to change and assign the maintenace package

Could you plz advise how to open this lock and re-assign the package for each operation

V.Sreenivasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there is a change number required

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Max,

Please try with strategy with say for example cycle lenth 3 Month .^ Month , !2 month like wise .

When you load task list ,try to assign different operation to different maintainence packages as per above ( normally this is use eqipment callibration )

I think this will work for you.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SANIL

This is exactly what I want to do....but how can I assign a certain package for an operation, transaction QP02 is not making this, is there another way?

Regards,

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set up a DMR for the characteristics in the third operation so that only every third lot (month), they are required and they are skipped characteristics on the others. You'll still see the operation listed and the tests listed in the lot, but they will all be skipped except in the third month.

You'll create 3 stages in the DMR. An initial and two skips. Each have one iteration. For stages 1 and 2, make sure a rejection is mapped to the next stage, same path as and approved resultl would take.

Craig