Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change Business Process Monitoring Setup

sushil_taneja
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have performed a basic setup of business process monitoring in Solution Manager for one of our systems.

Now I want to modify this setup to monitor certain more key characteristics but to achieve this I am not able to open the earlier setup in change mode.

Could someone help me in this basic action.

Thanks,

Sushil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm also having this issue, is there anyone who is able to advise how to enable it to 'CHANGE' mode  ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

i have the similar issue, can you please tell me how you have tackled this issue?

I have also "SAP_ALL"

Thanks in advance, Markus

Edited by: Markus Schmeckenbecher on Jun 16, 2010 5:45 PM

Edited by: Markus Schmeckenbecher on Jun 16, 2010 5:46 PM

0 Kudos

Hello Sushil,

this is very unusual. The only thing that can happen is that you yourself or somebody else has the setup session already open (in a different session). Only one person can make changes at a time.

If the problem persists then you should open a customer message on component SV-SMG-MON-BPM.

Best Regards

Volker

sushil_taneja
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Volker,

Thanks for your instant response but is the case with me that we are not able to perform the operation. when I try to do setup it provide the link "Setup Business Process Monitoring". when I click on it the below msg appears.

"Session is in Display Mode - Save is Temporary

Message no. DSVAS000"

FYI, I have SAP_ALL. I could not see any LOCK enteries in SM12. I could not see any other sessions on this transaction in SM04.

any other clue from you would be helpful !

regards

Sushil

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI,

After you get the error message, call transaction SU53. This displays the value that is missing in the SOLUTION field of the authorization object D_SOL_VSBL for ACTVT 03. Assign the missing authorization to the user.

Rajeev

sushil_taneja
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried this already and there was NO authorization failure shown. Moreover, as said before , I have SAP_ALL so do you think it can still be an issue due to missing authorizations ?

regards

Sushil