Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created in PI 7.1 a service interface in ESR with following details:

Name: iaBillerDirect

Namespace: http://corpintra.net/pi/CBFC_GLOBAL_SAP_APPL/BillerDirect

used message type: BillerDirectMessage

Operation: iaBillerDirect

In NWDS 7.01 I first tried to build a web service based on the WSDL of the service interface. But unfortunately, NWDS does not have any possibility to create a web service based on a WSDL. (NWDS 7.1 has - but not NWDS 7.0)

So I created an EJB on my own. Here I created a java class "net.corpintra.pi.cbfc_global_sap_appl.billerdirect.BillerDirectMessage" which I used as Datatype for new created EJB "net.corpintra.pi.cbfc_global_sap_appl.billerdirect.IaBillerDirect".

I added a business method "iaBillerDirect(net.corpintra.pi.cbfc_global_sap_appl.billerdirect.BillerDirectMessage billerDirectMessage)" to my EJB and created a web service based on this.

(The class Biller Direct Message has the same internal structure as the message type on PI.)

When I delpoy the Web Service to the SAP J2EE 7.0 I can test the web service successfully in Web Service Navigator.

When I now create according objects in PI Integration Builder and send a test message via PI to the web service I get following error:

An error occurred while processing the message security. Reason: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.OperationNotFoundException Found 0 operation definitions using keys: Key name:'first-body-element-ns' key value:'http://corpintra.net/pi/CBFC_GLOBAL_SAP_APPL/BillerDirect'; Key name:'SoapRequestWrapper' key value:'BillerDirectMessage'; . See trace entry .

Can you please advice why I get this error trying to reach the web service via PI? How can I fix this?

Or is there even a good solution how to create a web service in NWDS 7.0 (based on Eclipse 2.1.2) based on a WSDL?

regards

René

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed it by myself after lot of trying.

Who is interested in the solution just ask.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurmann,

I m facing same Issue with WSDL , it is working with NWDS 7.1 and not with 7.0 ..

can you help me this how to fix this issue..

i need to create webservice in NWDS 7.0 version

Thanks in advance

regards,

Sidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

Please post the solution you tried as I am also facing same issue.

Regards,

Ashvini S