cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PR to Po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one requirement in our company, I have created the sales order for the third party process with the item category TAS and schedule line CS,based on this when we create the sales order automatically Purchase requisition will get create. Reference of that PR we manually create the PO for the vendor.

Can we automatically convert the PR to PO, if yes what the steps need to follow.

I have checked the same in the transaction code ME59N but when I put the PR is reference system showing the message that there is no suitable PR for the same, but when I create through t-code ME21N (Manually) system is allowing to create the PO.

Kindly provide the solution and if require more information pls revert..

Thanks & Regards,

Murali.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

To do so maintain following settings,

1) Use Tcode: VOV7 and select Item cat. TAS and click on detail and here you will find CREATE AUTOMATIC P.O.

field do activate the same.

2) Use Tcode : MM02 and click on Purchaging view here you will find Automatic PO under General Data Tab do activate

the same.

3) Use Tcode: XK02 and select Purchaging Tab here you will find Automatic PO field do activate the same

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

0 Kudos

You can schedule program RM06BB20 as a batch job to run after suitable intervals or at the end of the day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some other settings that need to be done . In the material master -> purchasing-> the automatic PO should be ticked .

Then in the vendor master also the automatic PO should be ticked . Please ask your MM consultant to devise a release strategy . Release strategy is responsible for automatic creation of PR to PO, in this only define it should be created , immediately, after one day etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In item category config you have the option, please tick the check box 'Create PO Automatic' found under transaction flow.

T.code VOV7, item category TAS.

regards

Vivek.