cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable All rows in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have to create table in firstview. My requirement is I will give 4 or 5 inputs at a time then click on save button that input data will be saved in ECC system

So in First View I have to create table by using apply template that time I have to pass all u201Cinput filedsu201D.

In that time the table having only first row editable and remaining rows will be disable. I need all rows in enable in that Table.

Or

My Requirement is how to enter multiple input detals at a time. At a time customer enter 4 or 5 inputs click on submit buttion that data will be saved in ECC System.

How to do this work.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Edited by: KalluriVijay on Mar 5, 2010 12:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously your context node contains only a single element. The table rows correspond to the elements in the data source node so you have to supply as many elements as you want to have editable rows.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya I want Editable rows......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The number of editable rows in the table would be equivalent to the number of elements the node to which the table is bound contains. In your case, it might be only having one element for the node as so you can only see that row enabled while the rest of the rows are disabled. So, in case you want even the rest of the rows to be enabled then, you should just create more elements for the same node (with or without setting any of the attribute within).

Then, when you need to use the values in the table (existing or modified or new values), then loop through the table node and check if all the attributes within the node or the mandatory field value for the table entry is not nul, otherwise, ignore the corresponding table node element.

Rather, I would suggest you to have a button say "Add Rows" and within the action of the node, I would like you to create one more element for the table at the end. This way, you wont have any unnecessary element in the table to be checked for not holding any value.

Regards,

Tushar Sinha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please correct your requirement...

As per my understanding, Once you create table wih apply tamplate and change editor properties as "Input filed" all the row will be enabled automatically for user input.

Check your table properties for visible row..

Hope this will helps you.

BR

Arun