cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covered modules/topics under respective SP Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need small help.Currently we are on SPS15 stack in our ERP6 system.Right now i was asked to update to SPS16 stack.I have downloaded all respective components as per our business scenario from Service market place.

Now my question is how to find which are all tables/modules etc.. will be updated/affected with this new SPS16 stack.So that we can ask our module consultants to check/concentrate mainly on those as well as existing functionality before proceeding to further systems.

Please suggest how to get that data.

Rgds,

Gadde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

You can see the info of the component from where you have downloaded in service market place.

Click on info link of the component. you will see the information about tables/modules update in compoenent.

thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Arun,

Yes,i have noticed that.But when i cliick on the info button, i am able to see only Package Registration , Package Attributes & Package Import Conditions. But i need information like what all are affected/updated tables/screen information after applying the patches.

please suggest

Rgds,

Gadde.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can i any suggest/clear my doubt in this query.

Rgds,

Gadde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Practically speaking it is difficult to do that. As each support patch contains lots of correction as Snotes like some thousands. If you really want to know what program a support packs modifies then im SMP as said above click on SP and it will display all list of notes which are included in that support patch (SP). Then you open each note and under that note you can find corrections field with note number. Click on that and then it will display what all programs, function groups etc it will modify.

BUt, as said above practically it is very difficult for do that for a Support package stack. Hope clarified.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath