cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Unlock Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I am stuck in a problem where business has close the chargeable service orders without defining the settlement rule. My problem is i am unable to cancel the closed status of service status and does not give the option 'Cancel Business Transaction'. Tha area is just grey. Can anybody tell me how can i change the staus or is ther any programme to do that?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Khan,

Go to IW33 --> open your service order --> Order (Menu) --> Functions --> Complete --> ??

Are you talking about "Cancel business completion"

If it is greyed out that means its not get completed yet.

First you have to click at Complete (Business) then it will visible.

Also check is your service order lock or deletion flag in the same path --> Functions

Please check and revert back with your findings

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT

Thanks for your response. Problem is currently order has status 'CLSD CLSD MANC NCMP NMAT PRC RELR' with no settlement rule defined. Now i want to cancel that statsu ClLSD by choosing cancel business completion this will give me TECHO status but somebody mistakenly changed the status CLSD. Now everything is grey if i go into function- complete-??/ I just want to revert the order which it had before CLSD status. Please also bera i mind this is not authorization issue as i am able to do other orders but the only difference i see is the settlement rule not defined for order for which i want to change the status. I hope i have explained and will wait for your kind answer.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan bhai,

See there are two things which are opposite.

Either your "Complete business" is grey out or "Cancel business completion" .

Now you are saying your "Cancel Business completion" is greyed out. If it is then click at "Complete business"

If there is some problem, it will give you message

Completion not possible -> log

When you click at log, it will give you the error.

Please try and revert.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT Bhai

Many thanks for your reply. That is the problem i am facing. (Either your "Complete business" is grey out or "Cancel business completion") .Everything is greyed out in the service order and status of service order is CLSD as mentioned earlier. Lets put it simple since order has status CLSD it should allow me to to do ;Cancel business Completion' which is grey and i am not able to do it. I have observed that the users haven't defined the settlement rule and mistakenly closed it , now its allowing to do anything. Can you suggest anything?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan Bhai,

In the above post, you said you are unable to cancel or reverse the document.

My question is, system wont allow you to reverse the process or business not allow you to do that?

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M T

Its the system which is not allowing us to do this. Business do want to cancel business completion and they were not able to do so as everything is greyed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan Bhai,

What exactly the problem is to reverse or cancel it. Is there any error?

And also let me know the document flow, What are documents, you can see in the document flow.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

MT Bhai

The problem is in cancellation. Document flow is below.

Document Date Status

Service notification 300028712 20.11.2009 Notification in process Order assigne<

. Maintenance Contract Servic 4023995 20.11.2009 Not completed Pre-costed Closed Relea<

Operatio Description Equipment Functional location

0010 1 x mech tech for a< 2000422193 AGIPCER1

0020 travel to and from < 2000422193 AGIPCER1

Hope its helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan Bhai,

May I know how you are trying to cancel the documents?

The last two lines look like the confirmation of service, if yes then we have to cancel these lin first.

Go to IW45 --> Put your service order --> It will show you the line (If there is one lin then it will directly show you the details) --> Press "Back" icon --> system will ask you the "Reason for Cancellation" --> Give any discription --> Press "Back" icon again --> system will ask you "Do you first want to save the cancelled confirmations first?" --> Save it

Confirmation for the order has been cancelled, after that go to service order then try to do it.

Regards,

MT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haloo Khan Bhai...

Can you pl share the solution of this question ...I am stuck with the same issue..

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Can you please try with this go to components page and select the item that and right click and you will get the opetions like cancel or delete......

Regards

Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

@MT

I tried it but got the error 'Order is CLSD' so can't delet confirmation.

@Yepuri

I tried to do that but there is no component list and order is still showing grey everything.

I am basically FICO consultant and don't know much about this so thats whay asking for your kind help.

In case you need screenshot please let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan Bhai,

I have some doubts, please clear them.

You paste your document flow in your previous post.

Service notification 300028712 20.11.2009 Notification in process Order assigne<

. Maintenance Contract Servic 4023995 20.11.2009 Not completed Pre-costed Closed Relea<

Operatio Description Equipment Functional location

0010 1 x mech tech for a< 2000422193 AGIPCER1

0020 travel to and from < 2000422193 AGIPCER1

As per my knowledge

Service notification comes after service contract then why notification comes before?

with refrence of service notification service order has to be create, but I have not seen service order in document flow?

Operation is confirmation, I guess but what are the last two line?

Regards,

MT