cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD:How to include serial no in pricing condition table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to maintain pricing condition record on the basis of Material's Serial Number.for that i want to create condition table in transaction code V/03 but there is no field availble for serial no in the KOMP/KOMK/KOMG structure.Please tell how to include serial number in the pricing condition table.

Thanks in advance

ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Serial nos are a bit complex . in VBAP/likp table you wont find serial nos . you can find serial nos linked to order by the following combination of tables ;for del SER01& objk , for order SER02 and OBJK. Still for you info SERNR is serial field and EQUNR is equip field . You can find both in EQUZ and EQUI table

Why do you want to create particular condition record for a serial no ? you can use the combination of order no and customer no . if you want it to be that specific .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,But in my case the serial number ( it is just like equipment no field) is having 18 digit character field and the field suggested by you i.e. ANZSN ( No serial no) is numeric and 10 digit field.then how can i use that field in condition table.please suggest.

warm regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Normally you can add the required field in the Field catalogue of conditions table if you don't have that field.

In the above explanation by others, it is the standard serial number field used in SAP. In your case, can you tell what the field is? Is it maintained in the standard table or a z table. In either cases, with the help your technical team, you can add that field in the field catalogue.

Hope this helps.

Regads,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the equipment number then in that case also I suggest you to use field ANZSN because as per my knowledge Serial number uniquely assigned to equipment number.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

MT is right. field ANZSN is there. I didnt see it before. sorry for that.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the std. feild is already present in the system.

Please go to SPRO--> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define Condition Tables

Once you docuble click, it will give you options

Choose option Conditions: Allowed fields

Please add feild ANZSN (No. serial numbers), if its not there.

Then go to V/03 and create the table.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Mar 5, 2010 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no standard field available for Material's Serial Number. one alternative is, you could hav a Z field for that.

you could talk to your developer expalining your business requirement, he shall help you out.

Regards,

Sats.