cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Partial picking can be allowed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At our client site we have one requirement that once a delivery is created say for 100 qty., system should allow to do pgi for 50 qty. without completing the delivery so that remaining delivery doc. can be is used later. One option is to pick the partial qty. but system wont alow to do PGI for partially picked delivery.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right, you cant have difference in delivery qty and picking qty. They both always have to be same. Then only you can do PGI.

Yo can do one thing, decrease the delivery qty to the qty i.e. 50 that you want to deliver then change the picked qty to this changed delivery qty. i.e. 50 and do PGI.

Next time when you create delivery for the rest of qty. i.e. 50 system will automatically propose the remaining undelivered qty.

But make sure you make the setting for partial delivery in ship to party master data as suggested

Hopy you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kindly check out whether at ship tp party partial delivery indicator has been activated or not..

also try to change the delivery qty and picking qty in delivery screen manually..

hope u will be able to get ur requirement..

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As per my understanding the issue Once the delivery created for 100 qty then change the qty according to picking quantity of the user requirement and do the PGI

For the rest of quantity you can do another delivery with reference to sales order

Prerequisite is maintain the partial deliveries in the customer master

Regards

Damu