cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not launch SAP Netweaver Mobile Client for Laptop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed MAXDB and SAP netweaver Mobile Client 7.1 for laptops on my laptop. But when I click on SAP netweaver mobile client icon to launh it, it shows me an error message -

Cannot initialize deployment

SQL Exception with message: [-4008]: Unknown user name/password combination/ CFS message: Cannot connect to database / State: 28000 / ErrorCode: -4008

Kindly let me how and where I can set the user name and password to start SAP netweaver mobile application.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sachin,

problem is related to password mismatch during installation.

at launch of client it looks for its database using the password you gave during installation where mismatch happens and you get this error.

when you install client it asks for db instance name, dba/dbm passwords it should remain same whenver it is asked for during installation.(all three things are asked two times in the installation)

try installing again..with same un/ps..this will resolve ur problem.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Thanks for your reply, I again reinstall it and now it launched without any issue. But now it shows a SAP Netweaver mobile client login screen and prompt for userid, password and langauge fields. I dont know which id and password it is asking now, could you please futher guide me on it that once I launched the client which id and password I should provide?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

As you are launching the client for the first time, you can create a new user and login to the client. There is a 'New User' button available in the same page.

Regards,

Dhanya

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Since you are logging in for the first time to the client, you need to create a new user.

The user name should be same as your "NW Mobile DOE" server user.

The password can be anything of your choice.

Language you can choose "EN" for english.

When you sync the client with server, it asks for the synchronization password. You need to enter the DOE user password to sync. Client uses the logged in "USERNAME" and "SyncPASSWORD" to connect to DOE server.