cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel for CIDX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. during the setup of outgoing post to external URL, our third party have giving us , their PUBLIC SSL certificates..

i have uploaded into trusted CA's

But during the configuration of the CIDX adapter, on the target tab, for Client Certificate logon, i cant find the Keystore View

only one javamail and service_ssl view , with our own service private Key, and we cant find any public key..

am i looking on the right place ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muda,

If you are using Certificate logon, your PI system is authenticating at the partner system via a (client) certificate. This means you need a certificate of your PI system and give it to the partner. Then the part-ner must include this certificate in his system.

At the adapter, you have to choose your certificate.

The partner certificate you just have to install in the Keystore. There is no configuration at the adapter needed.

By the way, there is no difference between a client and server certificate, this means you just a trusted certificate of your PI system. In many cases, you need a certificate trusted by a specific Trust Center, like VeriSign or Thawte, so please ask your partner if he has special requirements.

I hope I got you right.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks thomas..

Got it... i have my certifcate under , ICM_SSL_32222 keystore view, called ssl_server_cert

but still in the communication adapter, i cant select this certifcate, after signed with Verisign, it no longer showed as private signed key

and this is confusing...

the Previous version was simpler, using SSL provider the SSL of java easily defined..

Answers (0)