cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use form design for both online and Offline Scenrio!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created the forms using WebDynpro context with ZCI layout for Online scenario.

There are some fields which need to be prefilled and are read only.. Header fields.

There is no interface structures created seperately but the interface is constructed through webdynpro context.

Now that I have to use the same for offline scenario, I don't see layout in SFP of form. I can create a structure for Importing fields but there is no Layout for mapping?

Do I need create seperate forms for this as I have some prefilled hedaer fields which I can't pass using download beacause there is no context design available for this?

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you could either create a separate form for your offline form using Data Dictionary interface or use the Data Dictionary interface for both of your forms.

You do have the option of creating your own XML file for your offline form - you may be able to copy the XML code out of your online interface, save it to a file and use that for your offline interface - i'm not 100% sure on this as I've never done that.

Answers (0)