cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Trip Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where an employees goes for long trip e.g 6 months. In this case client want to settle the trip expenses of the employee on a monthly basis i.e they dont want to settle the trip after completion of 6 months. However they want to clear the monthly expenses every months. Please let me know how can i accomodate this reruirement.

Regards,

Koutilya A.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are they putting expense every month or two months?

If they are putting expense every month I dont think there should be any problem,

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply, but my question is the trip is for six months but our cilent want to do the settlement every month. Please let me know how it is possible. Suppose if i do the settlement for the first month the trip gets closed. I dont want it to be closeed it has to open till six months so that every month the employee makes the entry and the settlement is done monthly.

Pleae guys help me solve this problem as i am new to trave management.

Thanks in Advance

Koutilya A.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl confirm weather my understanding is correct. The employee's trip duration is 6 months, but the trip expenses should be settled every month. Inother words the same trip should be settled every month till trip get completed. If my understanding is correct, this could be posssible by doing the changes in the already posted trips. Example employee's trip duration is Jan'10 to Aug'10. In the month of january trip is settled with 1000 rupees. And in the month of feburary employee have spent additional 3000 rupees. Now we can change the amount in the existing trip to 4000 rupees in order to post the Feb expenses to FI.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandagopal,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes your understanding is correct. But say if have posted the expense for the first month and the amount is settled, is it possible to change the same expense report which is settled. If it is possible and employee makes changes and if we post it will it not post the 1st month expenses againg which is already posted.

Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Koutilya A.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..we could do chnages in the already posted trips. Example, in first month employee settled 5000 rupees as a reimbursement and in second month employee need to reimburse additional 3000 rupees. Then employee have to change the reimburse amount 5000 into 8000 to get the reimbursement of 3000. We are having similar requiremt for few of our clients. Pl send your complete requiremt to nandagopal.c at tcs.com

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandagopal,

Thanks againg for your response, i have sent the requirement to you. Please have a look at the same and provide your inputs.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Koutilya A.K