Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the Price

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm an ABAP consultant, new to SD.

Please let me know if there are any Standard Function modules to get the price of a product and its associated Tax or how I can do it.

The scenario: When we create Sales Orders in Va01, for a given material it gets only the Base price. Instead of that i'm supposed get Total Price = Base price + associated tax.

Even if there are any Fm to get just the price or just the tax, it'll help..

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KONV should be a good place to check each condition value which are involved, but you might have to know the calculation logic in pricing procedure. Search for record KONV-KNTYP = D, and check the value of KWERT to get the tax value.

For pricing in va01 sales order, there should be two fields listed, one is net price, the other is the tax (if it is configured correctly).

Thus I am not so sure what do you mean by only get the base price.

Some table field might be related:

VBAP-NETWR = net price

VBAP-CMPRE = total price (net price + tax)

Hongyan

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Lakshmipathi and Hongyan. Your suggestions have been very helpful.

I checked the requirement again, it is:

When I create a Sales Order it shows only the Net Price. My report has to show the Total Price i.e. with TAX. How do I go about it?

Please help me.

How do I get which Condition rec[Tax] is applicable for a customer.

Edited by: Ashish Kudva K on Mar 5, 2010 11:29 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VBRK table itself, you can find a field by name MWSBK which shows the tax value. You have to consider this field also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

My requirement is as follows:

My report is to create a Sales order. There are 3 stages in it..

1st Stage - You give all the necessary inputs and its validated.

2nd Stage - Review. - > Here the Customer will be able to see what he has entered. In this stage the Customer wants to see the Net Price of the product/material, the TAX thats applicable and the total price.

3rd Stage - Save the Sales Order.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, we can use VBRK table only after saving the Sales Order.

But I have to get the Tax applicable for that Material/Product before Saving the Sales Order. I was told that I have get a Tax condition rec for that.

If I go to VA01 and create a Sales Order- I click on item for which Sales order is created, it takes me to a screen. In that Under Conditions Tab I can see the Total Price = Net pr + Tax. I have to fetch that Condition rec.

I want to know where can I get it

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBRK is for billing document. If you are only talking about sales order, maybe this is not a proper option.

Regarding your report, are they for existing sales orders? or the report itself will create new sales orders?

If it is for existing sales orders, table KONV would be good choice, just as what I've put, search for record KONV-KNTYP = D, which are tax record. Can also check

VBAP-NETWR = net price

VBAP-CMPRE = total price (net price + tax)

If it will create new sales orders, new pricing will be needed, and nothing saved into KONV yet, you might have to call the pricing program from the very beginning

se38

program FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG

form PREISFINDUNG

Hongyan

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the reply.

My report is used to create Sales order and also change existing Sales orders.

It would be helpful, if you could mention which transaction 'FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG'.

I could not find any transaction attached to this report.

Thank you very much for your guidance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For create Sales order and change existing Sales orders, you could have use standard BAPI's available:

CREATE_SALESORDER and CHANGE_SALESORDER. search these.

And also for sales order in VBAK, VBAP you could find NETPR and NETWR fields for net price and gross price respectively.

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I know that there are standard BAPI's to create create and change Sales orders viz. bapi_salesorder_change and bapi_salesorder_createdata1.

Like i have already described earlier, my requirement is to display the Net price + Tax applicable for that item before saving the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain what are you trying to do?..are you creating sales orders by upload functionality?

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have to create a report to create a Sales Order. there are 3 steps.

Step 1: Enter a Customer, Material and Quantity

Step2: review. Here I should be able to see the Net Price, Tax Applicable and Total Price. (Note: I have to get Net Price, Tax Applicable and Total Price before saving the details)

Step 3: Save the sales order.

Now the problem I'm facing is -- I don't know how to get the Tax applicable.

is there any std FM that I can use to do that. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to see if you can use the functionality of the T Code V_NL. This is to see the Net Price per Sales Area / Customer / Material / plant.

may be this might be useful for you.

Regards

Sai

ashish_kudvak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much all of you for the help.. I have used SALES_PRICE_READ to get the Net Price as well as the Tax applicable.

I have one more doubt:

While using SALES_PRICE_READ I have to pass the WERKS (plant). What is the procedure to get that field.

As far as I know, the default plant is maintained in the Customer Master. I have to get it from the KNVV table for the given customer.

But some said there are different conditions for it. Like getting it from the Sales data and so on...

So can some one please help me out on this..tell me how this is done?

(When we create a Sales order using the Transaction VA01, it takes the Plant. I want to know how to get that.)

Thanks a lot.

Ashish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Hongyan

Could you help to explian more detial about how to use that program?

As that form is a SAP standard program, I also want to know how to get the pricing detail information.

Thank you.

hongyan_shao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hui Yang,

The main focus might be the function module PRICING.

But the programming before and after might be important also. As they are used to prepare TKOMK and TKOMP which are used to determine the pricing. And also include calling of the userexit which might influence pricing also.

You may consider set up your own logic to fill into the TKOMK and TKOMP, and then call function module PRICING.

Hongyan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can fetch the required data from table KONV. The link between KONV and VBAK (for sale order) is "Doc.condition". Check this field in KONV and pass it in VBAK so that you will get the corresponding sale order reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi