cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control samples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one explains me what is the use of QPR1 and QPR2 entries????

I want to take the same for control sample entries.

Regards

Snehal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is resolve by developing zee code Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

QPR1 & QPR2 are physical sample t-codes. here you can create a physical sample related to material ,batch and plant.

one advantage in this is you can give storage condition , storage location , than if eg- if you keep 100gms as control sample than

remove 10gm , 20 gm etc. you can keep track of that in that physical sample. it does not affect the stock postings.

if you have any doubt please revert back.

regards

satish

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

Can you please explain your answer "

one advantage in this is you can give storage condition , storage location , than if eg- if you keep 100gms as control sample than

remove 10gm , 20 gm etc. you can keep track of that in that physical sample. "

How to keep track of that this much qty is removed from physical sample except manually updating the qty in QPR2 .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Control sample is qty that pharma industry want it to keep for stability study .In that case during UD when you do stock posting you can keep sample qty in reserve or in sapling drawing procedure also you can keep provision for resrve sample.so system will prapose given qty in reserve.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

these transactions are used for creating physical samples.

In Business terms you can hacve multiple physical samples drawn for a inspection lot and carry out various inspection and valuate them and finally decide on the UD for the inspection lot.

Regards