SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assortment Module and Assortment Layout

ajay_shirke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I wish to list (add) an article to an existing "assortment module" AND "assortment layout" through one common step. Now I am using two steps ....

1 - Assigning the new article to the layout module in transaction WLWBN (Assortment layout workbench)

2 - Running transaction WSM4L (mass relisting by changing layout data) for the layout module

Any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

Aj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

if you wish to perform the listing in one step, you can assign the article in WLWBN and the perform the listing via "Edit --> Create Assormtents" manually.

I recommend using the report RWSORT07L, scheduled maybe once per day to perform the mass relisting by changing layout data regularly.

Regards,

TK

0 Kudos

Hi TK,

Thankyou so much for your reply. I have used WLWBN and the Edit-Create functionality but this only works for creating a new assortment. It is not working for adding a new article to an "existing" assortment. Is there anything missing on config or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks also for your tip on the daily report.

Any help is welcome because it is very important for us to find a way to do this in one step.

thanks again,

Aj

Edited by: Ajay Shirke on Mar 8, 2010 3:43 PM

ajay_shirke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Follow-up question posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

it should also work, when adding a new article to an existing layout module version.

Please check, if change pointer are active for message type LAYMOD.

Regards,

TK