cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMW RFC when using "create transport request" in urg. corrections (SDHF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using urg. correction (SDHF). When I perform the action "create transport request" the Trusted RFC Connection is used to create the transport request into the satellite development client (I need a corresponding user with proper authorizations into the satellite development client), while when I create transport request in Normal Correction TMW RFC Connection is used. Why this happen? Is there something to be configured in order to use TMW RFC Connection to create transport request in the urg. corrections, or It works only in this way? I infact expected that TMW RFC Connection were used instead of Trusted RFC Connection. I want to use TMW RFCs because I do not want to be obliged to create a user also into the satellite development client. Please help!

Thanks,

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lapolla, Have you tried creatin RFC conections using wizard in SMSY. I would say this is the easiest way to have rfc's in place later point you can change the (RFCuser) RFC connections and assign a communication user to it(provided that communication user is available in you devlopment satellite system).

for testing purpose you can use your dailog user as well and later change it to communication user\.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Amber S | ITL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the wizard, but the problem I have can not be bound to this since I have a different behaviour wheter I use urg. correction or normal correction. I would like to know why the system does not use TMW RFC connection when I create transport requests in urg. correction.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using the standard transaction types (SDHF and SDMJ) or your own (Z- or Y-)?

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using a custom transaction type (ZDHF).

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had this problem when we used transaction types which did not end as recommended (for example ZCD1 instead of ZDHF).

We had to add new values in the view cluster /TMWFLOW/VC_CPVR for our transaction types to correct this error.

You could check this viewcluster (CRMS-->SDMN) to see if the values for the SDHF are there (they are also valid for ZDHF and YDHF).

Hope this helps

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to add the entry:

CREATE_REQ_ZATU UC_TR_CREATE

but It does not work yet. My custom transaction type is ZATU (copy of SDHF).

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you also have to add the entry CREATE_REQ_SATU, then it should work.

You should consider to copy all entries of SDHF in this table to your transaction type, creating two entires per record, one with ZATU and one with SATU.

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried adding entry

CREATE_REQ_SATU as you told me but It does not work.

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try to make the same settings under (CRMS-->SDMM).

The customizing in the mentioned table always did the trick for us.

If it still does not work, you might have to debug it. The selection of the RFC destination is done in report /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_CREATE, Form transport_order_create.

Hope that helps,

Christoph

Answers (0)