cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we print customer wise invoices form VF04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Can we print customer wise invoices from VF04 (Billing due list - Program SDBILLDL)?

We have scheduled a job nightly to print customer invoices into specific printer. These invoices are printing in invoice number sequence (as per standard SAP) however client requesting us to print Customer wise so that they can consolidate and post it to customer. Otherwise everyday one person is dedicated to sorting to customer wise and post it. Here the issue is everyday 2000 to 3000 invoices printing.

Immediate reply highly appreciable.

regards

rc gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF31 take a look at the field 'Sort order'. Haven't you noticed there is an option 'Partner function/Partner No.'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena,

Same one i was looking after i posted the query. I am testing that part in development if it is success I will send my input.

regards

rc gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

As suggested by Damu, You can use VF31 as below.

1st you have to create a variant

IN VF31--> Give your required inputs like your sales org --> click at save --> On next screen --> in the billing date from --> in selection variable --> Choose option Dynamic date --> save it

Now you can see your variant

VF31--> GOTO (Menu) --> Varian --> Display

Then go to SM36 --> give the required inputs like Job name, priority --> status should be sheduled --> Enter > give the program name (You can find the program name through VF31> click at system(Menu) --> status) --copy that program name and paaste in the pop screen ---> then enter your variant --> your batch job has been created --> come back and click at "start conditions" --> save and test it

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Damu and MT for your reply...

I have requested for customer wise printing the invoices. Is it possible to print customer wise via VF31?

Our Scenario is when the invoice creates via billing due list and automatically trigger the output type for printing so it is printing invoice number sequence.

So can you tell me how do i set up customer wise to print the invoices once the invoice created immediately.

regards

rc gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will go to VF31 then you can see there is feild for payer, so you can print the billing doc for specific customer.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

If you have set up for output determination in SPRO and assigned to your billing type. And VV31 condition records are maintained i.e. automatic output trigger, you can get invoice output through VF04 as well.

When VF04 create invoice automatically output type will trigger based on VV31 condition records.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT and Yadav,

Thanks you your valuable reply. I have done all the basic settings, scheduled job nightly for billing due list and it is running fine still now.

Now client is requesting me to print the invoice in payer wise not with invoice number sequence. Invoice is printing in Invoice number sequence 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on however i need to print the invoices payer number invoice wise. If we billed 10 invoices per day per payer then i can get all the 10 invoices.

regards

rc gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the t code VF31 and schedule in back ground

Regards

Damu