cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSFAIL Error in SMQ2 - Transfer of material from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using standard BDOC to transfer material from R/3 to CRM. BDOC Type is PRODUCT_MAT, Queue name is R3AD_MATERIA<Material No>.

There are some queues which are struck in SMQ2. There are no struck queues in R/3. The struck queue has the status SYSFAIL and when I double click, it shows Message - Error in Mapping (Details: transaction SMW01)

I checked transaction - SMW01. The queue name which is in SYSFAIL status is not coming up in SMW01.

I do not understand whereelse I can see the detailed error message.

This error does not occur for all articles.

As I don't have sufficient knowledge in CRM and BDOCs, any pointers regarding the issue will be very much helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Try to check it with use of SMW03.

Perhaps the BDoc is not in a red status but in a yellow one and because of this you are not identifying it.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Please check below prerequisites for downloading material from ECC to CRM

1. Same sales organization, distribution Channel & Division present in both ECC & CRM System.

2. Same Item Category Groups should be configured in both systems

3. Check in R3AC1 if any Filter for business object MATERIAL is set.

Also check if you have set filter for material number (Filed MATNR )requires 18 digits so add leading zeros

In case still problem remains during material replication, call transaction SMWP (Middleware Portal) and search for error states in the area Runtime Information.

Please write exact errors if any.

Best Regards,

Rajendra Sonawane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmi,

Try to find the erroneous PRODUCT_MAT BDocs (which are in Red state) in txn:SMW01.

If you are unable to find these BDocs (since re-org job deletes old BDocs periodically) , you can process the

SYSFAIL queue entry in txn:SMQ2, which would definitely result into an Mapping Error BDoc in txn:SMW01.

Select this BDoc and click on Errors/Receivers tab to know more about the error details.

If you can tell me about the error details, I can give you a hint.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shanthala Kudva.

brandongailey
Participant
0 Kudos

Not sure if this issue was solved but I have the same problem. The error message is "Category for material group P906525 does not exist". How do I get this category group into CRM from ECC?

prabhanjan_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

Please can you start download DNL_CUST_PROD1.

Steps : Do inital load by using tocde R3AS of DNL_CUST_PROD1 from ECC to CRM.

Check status of the above object in R3AM1. If it is green then try to reprocess your material BDOC.

then your problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Prabhanjan Reddy

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon,

This error comes when a category assigned to a material and later someone deletes it, but in Material it remains the same. So when system tries to download the same material it throws the error that category does not exists.

The only solution for this find the material by giving this category entry change the category & start the replication again.

You need to abort the current initial load, delete the queues in crm (SMQ2/SMQ1) the initiate the load.

Regards,

Kamfrk,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Please follow as below:

SMWP-Middleware Monitoring Cockpit- This transaction gathers a wide set of information about the status of the Middleware & Downloads in both the CRM system, the R/3. All statuses should normally be green but there may be some circumstances which stop this occurring. Expand the section Generation Information which refers to the generation of BDoc Types. Where ever you see error you can right click and Select Analysis Tool then right click and check the error.The log shows the error.

SMQ2- Select a Queue and select Display. Queues connected to R/3 start with a queue name of R3A/D.

Double click on the Status field i.e SYSFAIL. Reason will be shown.In your case it is u201CError in Mapping (Details: transaction SMW01)u201D. Then Continue and select a queue and select Display.You can see the Individual BDocs are beoing displayed.

SMW01- give Bdoc Type as " Product_mat". If it is not displaying then I request you to check if all the objects are generated properly.This may also happen if the objects are not properly generated.Use tx-Genstatus. That will give you a list of error objects to be generated.

Regards...

Arup