cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Adobe form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have worked on Invoice Smartform but this time I am going to create an Invoice form in Adobe.

So there in Smartform I have used the standard structures(Output_options,Control_parameters) like while calling the form in Smartform for Invoice.

But in Adobe how can we pass the parameters and which interface we will ve to call in FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME??

Please help.

Regards

Deepanker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you create your interface, you specify which structures you want to pass into your form.

Simply add those same structures to your FM when you call it.

For instance, in my interface, I'm passing over a structure called ls_lfa1, so I manually added that to my EXPORTING parameters in my code when I call the FM.

CALL FUNCTION fm_name
    EXPORTING
      /1bcdwb/docparams  = fp_docparams
      ls_lfa1            = ls_lfa1
    IMPORTING
      /1bcdwb/formoutput = fp_formoutput
    EXCEPTIONS
      usage_error        = 1
      system_error       = 2
      internal_error     = 3
      OTHERS             = 4.

If I need more, I add them in the interface, then come back to the program and add them to the FM call.

regards.

robert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply robert!!!

I was wondering that For Invoice in Smartform I have used standard output structures or contro, structures. because it will be maintained in NACE transaction.

So in the same way Adobe form for Invoice will also be maintained in NACE txn so I think might be there will be any standard interface.

Regards

Deepanker

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm not sure about a standard interface. I've only worked on newly created forms where we create our own interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepanker

Robert is quite right - you can create your own interface, since the form you will be creating will be your own...

Remember that in transaction NACE you will also be specifying your own print program, and the FORM routine in that print program that kicks off the printing. In this form, you can retrieve the data as you need it, then put it in the interface that the Adobe Form will need (i.e. how you want it) and call the Adobe Form from your print program.

In other words, both your print program and the form will be created by you. Just specify them both in NACE.

If you do not want to go with this approach, then find a standard sample of an Invoice form in SFP using F4 help (an example would be form FMCA_INVOICE_SAMPLE_PDF, but I don't know whether this suits your requirements) and copy this form. This will therefore have the correct interface already. Then you can just modify the copied form.

Kind regards,

Casper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Casper. I will get the idea.

Regards

Deepanker

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepanker,

Have you solved your problem? If not, you can migrate your existing Smartform into Interactive Form. To do so, you need to go

Utilities->Migration->InteractiveForm->Export .

The Popup comes up, fill accordingly and its done.

Try this, if you please.

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.

Answers (0)