Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM SUS - confirmations process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have 2 questions, hoping you can provide help:

Question 1 - when supplier confirms the purchase order in SUS, is it possible for the supplier to go back into the purchase order and re-confirm order for different delivery dates or quantities (e.g. put back into "in process"). Currently the supplier is only able to do the ASN as the next step

Question 2 - is it possible for the supplier todo confirmations for schedule agreement releases, e.g. like we do for purchase orders? Currently supplier has "new" and "in process" status, and there is no collaboration on delivery dates and quantities back to the SAP R/3 system

We are using SRM v7 and SAP R/3 4.6c (and SAP PI)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

For info - confirmations for SAR delivery schedules in SUS is not possible. If confirmation is required, then Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC) is needed

So my question is resolved (but not with the desired outcome!!)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - thanks for response, I assume then the supplier will just have to contact the buyer for any subsequent change and the buyer makes the change in SAP R/3 and sends back to SUS

Do you have any experience on confirmations for schedule agreement lines?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - like to hear from anyone who knows a standard solution or workaround/developments for these

Obviously, for schedule line confirmations, the functionality exists in SAP R/3 to enter confirmations, so surprised why no functionality in SUS

Appreciate your thoughts on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azam

It won't be possible for suppliers to change the PO response that they have entered initially.

Normally the PO response would go to SRM for approval by the buyer. If the buyer doesn't accept the POR they may send back and then the suppliers can enter a new one.

However if it is approved by buyer or Auto-approved( as in our case), suppliers won't be able to change that.

I imagine that it would be a complex development to change this behavior

Regards

Kedar