cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am using roadmap

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using roadmap. For enabling road map steps i am using enable property and it is also getting enabled and disabled ...when it is enabled it is not in red color ....(it is displaying only in blue color)...how to acheive this.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everyone ...

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

[This link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a092160b-6165-2b10-e9a2-d484e6b8a9ac?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true] might be useful for you

Regards

Arun.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manus ..

as per you told i want to make it as red when it was selected ...for that what is the property i have to give.....what is the value i have to pass .....

Thanks

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try following:

1) Bind 'selectedStep' property Road Map UI element to context attribute of type 'STRING'

2) Create 'onSelect' event for same UI element

3) In the event handler (method) created in above step you will get the selected step id as importing parameter

4) Bind tis value to the attribute created in the first step using set attribute method

Refer 'DEMO_ROADMAP' component for more help.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Saket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If you want to change the colour of your "Selected" Roadmap to "RED" then follow the below procedure. It is quite straight forward.

Logon to Portal> System Administration>Portal Display>Theme Editor>Select the theme that is currently active.

The theme editor will open with various iView elements on the left. Within the list of various elements select "Roadmap" under the Complex Elements and make the necessary changes to the selected Roadmap step that you want.

After making the necessary changes, do not forget to select "Save As" and save the theme with a new name. After saving the new theme, navigate to the Desktop & Display rules and activate your new theme as the current theme.

I hope this helps you in resolving your problem. Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you select a step it would be in Red Color , Disabled - grey color, Enabled - Blue Color.

There is no provision to change the color settings in WD.

If you have to change these color settings then there is a Tool named as Theme Editor which will allow you to create your own custom CSS themes.

Regards

Manas Dua