cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM3 credit release resets the shipping tab dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I create sales order today 04.03.2010 and delivery date is in future , say 10.03.2010

I go to scheduling - shipping tab and fix the material available date as 09.03.2010.

Order goes for credit block

I release the order through VKM3

After releasing the order , Scheduling - shipping tab dates are reset to 10.03.2010.

I do not want this to happen.

Any SAP notes to be implemented?

Can any body suggesst on this?

Thanks in advance

Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you really have inventory on 09.03.2010 , if not system will reset the date to 10.03.2010.

If you want to have 09.03.2010 as mat availability date then put some inventory in MB1C & then reset the mat availability date.

let me know if this helps.

regds,

Manish

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OVA8 if you are using a userexit (flags of user1 to user3 on). If it's true, debug the code, surely it's not working right. Check if you are running in background the report RVKRED77 periodically. Check too (I think that your problems must be here) if you have any VOFM in the control of documents. I copy some documentation that I have:

"The goal of creating a custom FORM routine for the R/3 Credit Management module is to establish our own rules regarding when a sales order that had been previously on Credit Hold, and then released by a Credit Manager for further processing, should be subjected to the online Credit Management policies a second time if a Sales Order end-user is now trying to save some changes to that sales order. If the sales order is, in fact, subjected to the same online policies a second time, most likely that sales order will end up on Credit Hold a second time."

So, set a break-point and debug it.

Too, check these notes:

Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management

SAP Note Number 425523 Collection of consulting notes: Credit update

SAP Note Number 886235 Alternative credit account: Updating open credit values

SAP Note Number 550236 FAQ: Credit Management general questions

SAP Note Number 400311 RVKRED77: Reorganization credit data, new documentation

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,