cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open sales orders value not updating currectly in sales value of CM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

I have an issue some of customers credit exposure value showing worng value.We are using static credit limit check.

customers credit limit RM20000,

open sales order valueRM6,073.77

open delivery=0

open billing =0

open items(recievables)=3,464.39

Credit exposure =9,538.16.

But i have checked in VA05 its showing 13,001.10 value, i have checked all areas didnt get any solution.

I have run the reports RVKRED09 and RVKRED77 , RVKRED88 also no updates in the credit management.

is there any other areas i need to check, advise me.

Regards,

Nooka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

issue closed

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem. How have you solved that issue??

regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Dont post comment on three years old query. Post your query separately on forum please.

Thanks

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The only thing you really need to check is RVKRED88.

It is not the correct procedure to compare the open sales order value with the sum net value of VA05.

In VA05 open documents are displayed indifferent whether they are already part-delivered or not. That's why the open values from the VA05 are not directly comparable with the values in RVKRED77.

As described in OSS note 716141; reports RVKRED88/77 shows the correct value which should be in your system.

If you need to know more let me know.

Thanks,

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.So we should not compare the values of open SO in credit management and open sales order list value.

I have run the report RVKRED88 its showing same amount like creditmangement.my client asking if he need to check open orders value can i run this report regularly.my client asking what is reorganization of credit values after update errors.

Regards,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the program RFDKLI20 for Recreate of credit Data after organisational change

MAy be some sales orders are not updated in the credit exposure kindly run the above program and check

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr, Reddy.

Go thrugh the notes 396338 - Problems in credit management - analysis help.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT