cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality certificate printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need to print quality certificate for inspection lot without making the usage decision, only results recording.

How can I make this?

Regards,

MaX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In certificate profile at header level data, you can see one field "Accepted Lots only".Dont select this indicator.It will consider the lots without UD.

vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This filed is not marked, and it still does not want to print without the UD

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The cert program only considers lots with UD's. The above posting on the use of the accepted lots indicator was wrong. That indicator instructs the program to only use lots where the UD is a "Accepted" lot and not "Rejected" lots.

There isn't a work around for this. If you have results recorded, why can't you make the UD?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

This is a customer requirement, they have 2 dpts: QC & QA, people from QC are responsible for testing the samples then issuing the certificate, after that people from the QA make the UD, so I need a way to print the certificate without making the UD

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure you can handle it that manner. What you might have to do is set up the inspection report and print the inspection report to forward to QA.

The other option is that they make the UD but can only use a single UD code, (QA for instance), but they can't post stock or release the batch. You can than maybe set a user status to say UDBL when the UD is done which prevents the changing of the UD code and posting stock. Only QA can change the user status from UDBL to say QA. Then they can change the UD to APP and post the stock.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry Craig but I didn't understand it well.

What do you mean by status APP ?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

APP is simply a UD I made up. I might suggest having 3 or 4 UD codes.

REJ

QA

APP

Lab people can only select REJ and QA. Not APP. (I beleive this can be done via security).

When they select the UD code QA, it would indicate that the material is OK and is awaiting QA approval. Since the UD is done, a certificate could be produced. You would set up the user status so that the initial user status UDBL would block stock postings. (I said blocking a change to the UD in the earlier postings but I think this would be better).

Once the UD was made to QA, the QA person would make the review, and then go into QA02 and change the user status to QAAP - Quality Assurance Approved. Changing the user status would allow the stock postings to be completed now.

The QA auditor now goes to QA12 and changes the UD code to APP which could be set up to do the automatic stock posting. Or the QA auditor has to go to the stock posting screen and make the posting.

FF