cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make-to-Order Using Assembly Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales order for a specific material. The strategy group for this material is 85. I have also assigned this material to a standar network (which is assigned to a standar WSB), so when I create the sales order it creates a specific network and WSB for my sales order.

It is a configurable material and it has its BOM. My intention would be to assign its components to this specific network and proceed in the same way as I would if it was a production order. That is, i would notify my network and would get my configurable material in my project stock. The problem is that i don't know how to get this material in my project stock without creating a production order. Is it possible?? Should I be able to get this material in my proyect stock just by notifying the network? How should I proceed?

I hope I have understood my requierements. If you have any question ask me, please.

Thanks in advance,

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to assign BOM to the std network, which you have used for Assembly processing. By this way, Material components also gets created along with project during sales order creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

thanks for your response.

Once I have assigned this BOM to the standard network, and once that I have checked their availability, and everything is Ok, once that I have used them and once I have notified the network how should I proceed in orde to see that my material is in my project stock?

I know that if i use production orders I have to run transaction MB31 with movement 101 (Goods receipt for order into warehose) to get my material into proyect stock. Should I do something similar with a network?

Thanks again in advance.

Luis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I understood your question partly......

if you want to check your material is available in project stock.....then you can use tcode MMBE ...through which use special indicator as project stock for your material and execute...

If you want to know...how material from your project will be moved to project stock?....To acheive this...you have check the Project stock at your project profile (OPSA) customizing. Once you done this....if your network activity is confirmed under that project...system automatically moves your stock to project stock.

Hope i may addressed your issues atleast partly...

Apprecitae if it is useful.

Regards

Vetri

Answers (0)