cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI to Idoc - Wrong partner Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

something odd happened yesterday, we usually receive ORDERS idocs from different legacy system, but for one order, the Partner Number of the Idoc created in SAP was incorrect.

For example, Legacy ABC sent us an order which created an idoc in SAP. Usually it creates idoc with Partner Number ABC which is populated according what we have defined in the SLD.

But this time, we received the order from legacy ABC but the idoc was created with another Partner Number (DEF) from which we also receiver orders.

Do you know where it might come from ?

Any helmp would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards,

Jamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal for answer,

ho do i refresh fully CPA cache ? Sxi_cache?

Thanks again,

Jamal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

server:port//CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

it is what we have done, and it is different for other flows thats what is odd.

Thanks a lot,

jamal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is not possible unless:

- you've mentioned a wrong partner (similar but not the same)

- you've changed the logical system name in for this BS

try refreshing the CPA cache and check both (correct and incorrect flows if they still work in different ways)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have no mapping at all for control records segment, it is populated by it self according to SLD and partner profiles

thanks a lot

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Hi I have no mapping at all for control records segment, it is populated by it self according to SLD and partner profiles

please check the receiver agreement object and field - header mapping - sender service

is it the same as with other flows ? you can put there the business system which has the correct

logical system name in SLD - so it will go correctly to ERP

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean the field SNDPRN in segment EDIDC_40 ?

How do you determine the partner number field in XI ? What is the mapping for it ? Or do you just pass an input idoc XML 1:1 ? is it possible that the input document is wrong ?

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked and nothing has changed in SLD, plus we continue to receive orders from legacy ABC normally

Thanks a lot,

Jamal

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be somebody changed the logical system name in the techincal system of ABC in SLD