cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC Goods Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gang

As you guys probably know by now we recently done an upgrade on our SRM to SRM 5.0.

We have just found out that the Goods Confirmation function does not work.

When we click on the link that is supposed to bring us to the Goods Confirmation page it gives an error saying that the service is not maintained. We manually maintained the service but now it gives us a communication error.

Upon doing some digging, I found the task in the workflow that triggers this HTML. It is TS10008094. Looking at the program SAPMTS10008094H and the attached screen, my colleague mentioned that it looks like the old approval transaction.

If that is the case, does this mean that the old transaction is no longer in use?

And if so does anyone have any idea how to rectify it to show the new one?

Thanks for all the help rendered.

Nicholas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

AFAIK, the GR transaction is still the same: BBPCF02 for Desktop user, BBPCF03 for central GR.

But the GR approval WF have changed, so you need to adapt your WF customizing to link new WFs. But I don't think this would block you from launching this transaction. What is your exact error behavior ? This communication error ?

What do you mean by "We manually maintained the service" ?

You mean activate SICF service ? If yes activate all BBP services in SICF.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe

Thanks for your input again.

Out WF is a totally customized one and does not call any standard WFs. We just use the relevant tasks.

We manually entered the service into SICF using the wizard and subsequently activated it. After this we got the error :

The termination type was: IMC_CANCEL_TX

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Would appreciate any help in this area.

Thanks

Nicholas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Some more information on this problem.

I checked one of the systems that have not been upgraded and was able to see the Internet Service in SE80 with the 4 templates.

In our newly upgraded system I cannot find this service.

Is this a part of the upgrade that this is deleted?

Please help.

Thanks

Nicholas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem with ECC 6.0 with our service ww20 (Onlinestore). At the moment we have no soultion for this problem. If we find a soluliton I will give it to you.

If you get information how we can solute this problem, please send a message to me

Tanks.

Bye Willy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William

In my case, I updated the workflow to use the new task instead of the old one and this solved the problem.

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolus

You need to specify the GUI link value to yes under your SICF node of specific service.

the same should help.

regards