cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVAILABILTY CHECK PROB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

When i m doing availabilty check for a semi finished product it is showing atp quantity less than available quantity on FG01.

the quantity is available on FG01 but it showing less quantity at the time of availabilty check.

the scope of check is production order, sales reservation, sales requirement, delivery requirements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MD04 and check what is the stock available for that material. Please note the stock quantity will be in blue colour on top. This quantity should have been confirmed, as per your indication.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

t code MMBe give the material,plant and execute

there you double click on plant then you can see the Details of material Movements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the any quantity is assigned for schedule for delivery in t code MMBe

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

No it is Zero only in MMBe for Delivery for schedule at plant level.

the value of unrestricted stock at plant level is 1063.

When i see co09 the receipts is 1340 from that 965 confirmed n delivered .

now cum available quantity is 375 and also 970 is available on FG01( storage location)

I want delivery of 970 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in MB52 for the given plant and storage loacation. There you will come to know all the available qty of material for different stocks like blocked stock, stock in quality inspection. So, you can come to know what is actual available qty for delivery

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check the availability check in the sales order by going environment --Availability

Have you created the delivery what is the message you are getting at the time of delivery creation

Check the availabilty check for the delivery also in t code OVZ9 for the checking group and checking rule "B"

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HII EXPERTS

BUT I AM CONFUSED HOW THE RECEPITS QUANTITY IS NOT INCREASING .

IS IT POSSIBLE THEY CREATED STOCK WITHOUT PURCHASE ORDER COS AVAILABILTY CHECK INCLUDE THE PURCHASE ORDER QUANTITY AT AVAILABILTY CHECK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> IS IT POSSIBLE THEY CREATED STOCK WITHOUT PURCHASE ORDER COS AVAILABILTY CHECK INCLUDE THE PURCHASE >ORDER QUANTITY AT AVAILABILTY CHECK.

Hi,

I think you are right. But then it would be included if the purchase orders are created before req. del. date. Moreover, GR must not have taken place. That could be the reason, there is no qty in receipt.

Therefore, check in MB52, so that you can come to know which stock in available and whether it is in transit in case of stock transfer

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is this FG01, is it storage location or what ????

If it is then,

Kindly check in OVZ9, whether no storage location inspection field is deactivated. If not then deactivate the same and check once again

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

this field is blank only.