cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise defaults in Material Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

All SAP Gurus,

We want to maintain the excise defaults like Chapter ID, Output Material, Assessable value in Material Master.

We are getting 'Foreign Trade Import' Data tab, but above fields are missing from it.

Where is the setting to get these fields in material master?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Config setting needed to be done in order to get the Excise Details Screen in Material Master.

Even though this functionality is available in enterprise version, a small config step has to be made in Screen Sequences for Material Master.

Following document helps you to do this configuration.

1. Go to IMG  Logistics General  Material Master  Configuring the Material master  Define Structure of Data Screen for each Screen Sequence.

2. Select your screen sequence. Usually it would be 21. Select the same and click on Data Screen in the left frame.

3. Once the data screens are exhibited, select data screen no. 15, ie. SSq. 21and Scrn 15, which is “Foreign Trade: Import Data”. Select the same and click on Subcreens in the left frame.

4. Go to the last sub screen i.e. 21-15-6 - SAPLMGD1- 0001 and select the same. Click on tab view subscreen and ensure that the subscreen is blank.

5. Now in the last sub screen i.e. no.6 you delete SAPLMGD1 – 0001 and instead add SAPLJ1I_MATERIAL_MASTER and in the screen no. 2205.

6. Save the setting.

7. Create a Material Master and check whether in Screen Foreign Trade – Import, Excise related subscreen appears.

also do

To get the CIN tab in the material master, assign your user id to the transaction OMT3E (User screen reference) IN for ur user ID.

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umakant,

I did same Setting which you define, but i am not getting that Excise data screen in Material Master (Foreign Trade Import Data View).

Can you guide me.

Thanks You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umakant,

Thanks for the detailed step by step info....I got the required info in Material master

Thanks lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajan,

in OMT3B TRX. AGAINST THE STD SCREEN SEQUENCE NO:21 YOU HAVE WOUDL ASSIGNED screen seuencq no 15 for the foreign trade:export data.

you select that and go for the subscreen

in that you maintain the combination as below

21 15 1 SAPLMGD1 1001

21 15 2 SAPLMGD1 2205

21 15 3 SAPLMGD1 2207

21 15 4 SAPLMGD1 2202

21 15 5 SAPLMGD1 2203

21 15 6 SAPLJ1I_MATERIAL_MASTER 2205

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Velu,

I did same setting, which you define, but still i am not getting Excise Data Sub Screen in Material Master (Foreign Trade Import Data).

Can you guide me.

Thank You.