cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the rebate agreement, invoices which have been already computed with an old agreement number can still be included in the computation of a new rebate agreement.

How can we control this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VBO2 --> Enter you old agreement number --> Enter --> change the validity "TO" date to past date --> so if you will create the invoice in todays date --> then system wont consider the expired old agreement number.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT

The scenario is this; I have created a rebate agreement with ovelap dates;

Agreement: 32

Validity date: Jan 15 - Jan 30

Agreement: 33

Validity date: Jan 20 - Feb 15

For the agreement 32, I settled the rebate agreement and it computed for all the invoices within the validity period.

However when I tried to settle the agreement 33 the system still computed to the invoices which has been previously settled by agreement 32.

How do we control the settlement process in such that all the invoices that have been computed by the agreement 32 will no longer be computed by the agreement 33?

Thank you,

Liberty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NMD,

Go to VBO2 --> Open your old rebate --> On the screen "Overview agreement" --> The is a column "Control Data" --> Make the feild "Agreement Status" --> "D - Final settlement of agreement already carried out"

The restart your sales cycle, hope it wont come again.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MT,

Good Morning.

I already did the D Final settlement of agreement already carried out for agreement 32 and I already created a credit memo request and posted the credit memo for agreement 32, however when I tried to settle and create a credit memo request for agreement 33, still the system computed for the previous invoices which were already computed by agreement 32.

How do we control this scenario where the user might input overlap dates in two diffirent agreement.

Thanks,

Liberty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NMD,

A very good morning.

Ok, no worries we have other options.

Go to VBO2 --> Open your agreemnt --> On the overview Agrrement page --> Click at "Accrue" icon --> Select your record (Check the box in start) --> Press F6 or Click at details (the icon with Lens) --> In the control data colum --> You can use feild

Exclusion

or

Deletion indicator

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Thank you for the options you have given me.

Here are the results of my testing:

When I did the exclusion for agreement 33, still it computed for the invoices that have already been settled for agreement 32 (with credit memo).

While when I used the deletion, it computes zero value. None of the invoices were computed.

What I am expecting is, the computation for the credit memo request for agreement 33 will exclude the invoices which have been previously settled by the agreement 32.

Regards,

Liberty