Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking backdated Invoices

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

I have a requirement that user cannot create the invoices on back dates also if the current date is a holiday in the Factory calendar system should not allow user to create the invoice.

Is there any standard fucntionality available or i need to go for ABAP Development

Please give provide your inputs

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have similar question as in below link

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I checked the routine. It passes the current system date. But as i discussed in the question that if today is holiday and user create the invoice on current date what is the solution for blocking the same.

Regards

Rahul Mirashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You make a new copying routine in vofm as per the logic that system should not create invoice before the system date and taking into consideration factory calender

Copy routine created in T colde VOFM

REgards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atulsaini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

This can be done by enhancing user exits RV60AFZZ and RV60AFZC.

In RV60AFZC form USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP, you can compare kom-fkdat and vbrk-fkdat with system date. If these dates are less than your system date, put an abend message(Message type - A).

In RV60AFZZ form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK, you can compare kom-fkdat and vbrk-fkdat with system date. If these dates are less than your system date, put an abend message(Message type - A).

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the copy control configuration in VTFL and maintain the "11" in the field Data VBRK/VBRP

or you make a new copying routine in vofm as per the logic that system should not create invoice before the system date

Copy routine created in T colde VOFM

REgards

Damu