cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to use the 5 material groups in the material master as part of the pricing condition table fields. How can this be done?

I added the fields RKE_MVGR1-5, but getting this error during pricing in the order ' 102 access not made (initialized field) "

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

" 102 access not made (initialized field) " -- It means the corresponding fields haven't been filled correct value.

So, you should fill the value in that fields, you can use user exit "userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp" in program MV45AFZZ.

If you want to know the real time situation, you can debugging with Pricing Program.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe you are using the correct fields. The order uses MVGR1-5 not RKE_mvgr1-5. I believe the RKE versions are used in COPA. I would recommend the following:

1. append MVGR1-5 to kompaz and activate

2. Add MVGR1-5 to the field catalog under IMG->SD-> Basic Functions-> Pricing-> Pricing Control-> define cond tables -> conditions allowed fields

3. re-create your tables using mvgr1 through mvgr5

4. Replace your new tables in your access sequence you are using in your condition types

This should give desired results.

It is also possible to leave RKE_mvgr1-5 as is and move vbap-mvgr1-5 to corresponding tkomp-rke_mvgr1-5 in mv45afzz form userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp. however, I am not sure of impact to COPA using these fields.

Hope this helps, Matt

Edited by: Matthew Menzies on Mar 4, 2010 4:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Check the field is filled during runt ime KOMK-RKE_MVGR1

2.Kindly check the field RKE_MVGR1 is there in the KOMG structure

3.Go to V/06, select the condition type and see what access sequence is assigned to that.

4.Go to tcode V/07, select this access sequence and click on "Access" so that you can see the table . Select this table and again click on "Fields" and ensure that whatever fields you have mentioned are flowing there.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damo,

I checked the KOMP structure, I found these MVGR1 fields in the structure, but in color blue highlight. what does it mean? Is this ok?

How can I check the the field if filled during runtime? what t-code to use?

V/06 and V/07 are ok.. I maintained masterdata already.