Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TYPELOAD_NEW_VERSION & LOAD_PROGRAM_CLASS_MISMATCH dumps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,We are in process of Unicode Conversion of one R3 4.7 EX110 System. After the import the system is up all wp are running. But we were geting an error: "Syntax error in program SAPFSPOR" while trying to open the SAP GUI. We were not able to see the logon screen. We finally realized SAPFSPOR came as Non-Unicode to the new Unicode System. We raised an OSS message & they suggested me to put a 'X' on the field UCCHECK on the table trdir for the program SAPFSPOR from database level. I did that & we were able to login.

But now are getting dumps on almost every transaction, The dumps are mostly 2 types:

1> Runtime errors

TYPELOAD_NEW_VERSIONData type "TADIR" was found in a newer version than required.

Error analysis

The data type "TADIR" was reloaded from the database while the programwas running.However, the system found a version of the type that was newer than the one required.

How to correct the error

Try to restart the program.

2> Runtime errors

LOAD_PROGRAM_CLASS_MISMATCHThe class interface was changed at runtime.

Error analysis

Section "PUBLIC" of the interface of class "CL_GUI_ALV_GRID"was changed while the program was running. Consequently, inconsistenciesoccurred at runtime.The program "SAPLSVAR" uses the interface version 20100211182322.The program "SAPLBTCH" uses the interface version 20090329011522.The internal session was started at 20100304114154.

How to correct the error

Try to restart the program.

We tried to SGEN but it is also giving the same error.SAP is taking too much time to reply. Do you have any suggestion to overcome this??

Thanks,

Mittun

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP team:

At this moment i made all steps that Mittun done just for SAP R/3 Ext 2 with win2003 and SQL server 2005 64 bits

And in the import phase in step Creation of RFC jobs show me the same errors

LOAD_PROGRAM_CLASS_MISMATCH

Data type "TADIR" was found in a newer version than required. TYPELOAD_NEW_VERSION

I can log to the system but in a lot of trx hava a dump  "LOAD_PROGRAM_CLASS_MISMATCH"

I create a ticket in SAP but not feedback

So if anyone how to solve this issue please let me know