cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create two sale order(297,298) and two delivery (80001084,80001085) but i want to create single billing document for those delivery but the billing document create individual item not pick the other item.

please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Suresh.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to vf04, select all the delvieries for which u want to create collective billing and click on Simulation button which next to the Individual billing document. so that you will get the reason for the invoice split.

If the process is export related, please find the below explanation for correctin of the issue.

Normally in Export sales, By default export data both in delivery & billing will be differ.

In Foreign Traded Data of Delivery / Invoice --> Organisation Tab --> Number of Foreign Trade data will have one unique number for each item of the delivery or invoice due to this Collective billing is not possible.

Solution:

1. In VTFL t.code --> Copy controls header details --> 1. Copy requirements should be 003 (by default it will be 003)

2. Determ. export data should be B (redetermine the export data)

So after you maintain the above fields, test it with new delivery & invoice.

Please follow the above process definitely you will be clear on the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the split anlaysis for the billing document

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create the single invoice for those two deliveries,you should not click on "individual document".You have to click on "collective document" or "collective billing document/online".

If any of the following things are different,then splitting will happen.

a) Payer

b) Terms of Payment

c) Billing Date

d) Ship to Party

e) Incoterms

f) Destination country.

Next,goto the T.Code "VTFL".

Select your valid combination.Double click on "item".Select your item category.Details.

For the field "Data VBRK/VBRP" maintain the value as "003".

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure the below criteria has been fulfilled, then only collective billing can heppen.

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapsl003.htm

Br, Sats.