cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes to planned order in R/3 not reflecting in APO

0 Kudos

Hi

I have changed the date in planned order in R/3 but same is not updating in apo.

After ccr also it is not happening.

regards

pradeepta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeepta,

The below checks may help you in fixing your issue,

1. Check the APO Inbound or R/3 outbound (depends on the queue settings) for any error queues for this order.If there is one check for the error recorded.

2.If there is not error queue found. Change the user settings in R/3 (CFC2) for recording the queue.Now make a change in the

planned order in R/3 and check for the recorded queue,check the dates here (whether this is the new date or the old one)

3.If it the new date which is sent to APO,then you may need to analyse the CIF logs for the reason for not adopting the dates.

4.Also I remember there are certain Exits/BADIs prevent APO from taking over the dates from R/3. SO, please check ant CIF exits/BADIs active in your system.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check:

1, If integration model for Plnd Order is active in for the SKU

2. SKU is active in the material IM

3.Correct source of supply(PPM or PDS) has been maintained and active in IM

4.Resource is present in APO and active in integration model

Reg,Bopanna

0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration model for all master and transaction date are correct, PPM also correct.

Still then updation is not happening but the reverse is happening i.e. if i am changing dates in apo it is updating in r/3.

Regards

pradeepta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeepta,

It is possible that the scheduling in APO will not permit the same dates/qtys that are allowed in ECC. Check your planning and scheduling logs in APO (SLG1 or /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1).

Rgds,

DB49