cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling parameters in networks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made a std. network thru CN01 and now when I try to include that std network into a new project , following problems come: ( Iam actually trying to copy a project and a network from std templates)

1. A pop up comes and says " You are trying to include a std network into hierarchy which has assigments to wbs elements, however the selected wbs does not corresponds to the assignments" then two options come INCLUDE ASSIGNMENTS and IGNORE ASSIGNMENTS.

On selecting either one of two , a error comes saying " No scheduling parametrs defined for the network " and then it doesnt let me save the project with the network.

Something is missing in SPRO , but as I have checked I did not find anything missing. please suggest.

Thanks,

Dhruv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv kumar,

If my understand is correct....you have created one STD network and you want to assign that std network to other operative project....am i right?...

If above my understanding is correct......you might have missed the scheduling parameters configuration for plant and network type combination in the transaction OPU6...

In this step you define control parameters for scheduling depending on the plant, the type of network and the production scheduler, for example:

whether basic dates are to be adjusted if the network is shifted within the earliest/latest dates

the scheduling type

whether or how many days the start date can be in the past

whether the dates are to be automatically recalculated on saving

whether the error log is automatically displayed if errors were calculated in scheduling

the number of days that the start date is in the past

the reduction type that defines whether all the operations should be reduced or only those on the critical path

maximum reduction level for reduction

Please check once again whether you have done all the configuration required.

Regards

Vetri

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you done necessary config in OPU6 for your network type and plant comination?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

But tell me which setting you want to confirm here .

Thanks

Dhruv

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your error is "No scheduling parameters defined for the network" This means that for relevant Network Type and Plant for which,you are getting error, needs to be done in OPU6 as suggested by Ahmed. Your comment is not quite clear, I hope , I addressed the same.

With Regards

Nitin P.