cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commissiong Agent Scenario configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario in which the client give the reference of commission agent along with the percentage of commission.And finally after the incoming payments the commission agent is paid.

In order to carry out the above mentioned scenario i have done the following configuration.

. SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set up Partner Determination>Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header>Partner Function>Select SP>Copy>Name it as ZC>Save it. Now Click on Account Group-Function Assignment>New Entries>Partner Function "ZC" and Account Group-say your account group 1000> save it. Now Click on Partner Determination Procedures>select TA and click on partner Functions in Procedure>New Entries>Partner Determination Procedures as TA and Partner Function as ZC>Save it Now Click on Partner Determination Procedure Assignment>Select your Sales Order Type say OR and assign TA here and Save it Now you also need to have a master of Commission Agents so, Create a separate Account group for it say ZCOM-Commission Agent>SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>preparations for Creating Customer Master DAta>Define Account Groups with screen layout>New Entries>ZCOM>Save it. Now Number Ranges for your commission agent>SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts receivable and accounts payable>Customer Accounts>Master Data>preparations for Creating Customer Master Data>Create Number ranges for Customer Accounts>Click on Change intervals>insert interval>ZC>SAVE it Assign number ranges to your account group ZCOM and ZC number range. Now for having a separate master data for your commission agent you need to also separately set up a Partner Determination Procedure for it. Same procedure for setting this also>spro>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Set up Partner Determination>Setup Partner Determination procedure for Customer Master Select Partner Functions>new Entries>partner function as ZC-partner type-KU>Save it Now click on Accounts Group-Function Assignment>New Entries>Partner Function-ZC and Account group ZCOM>SAve it Now click on Partner Determination Procedures>New Entries>Say ZC Commission Agent>Save it Now Select your partner Determination Procedure ZC and Click on Partner Functions in Procedures>New Entries-ZC-ZC>Save it Now Click on Partner Determination Procedure Assginment>New Entries>Group-ZCOM-partner procedure-ZC>SAve it .

Now i creted the vendor(xk01) as commissioning agent and when ever i select that commissioning agent in the sales order header in the partner,the system gives me the following error.

Partners from account group 5000 are not permitted for partner function ZC.

Regards:Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See below link How to configure commission agent

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/steps-to-create-commission-for-agent.htm

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Question is not answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in the t code VOPA for the sales document header click on partner procedure select your procedure and double click on that and maintain the ZC partner function over there

Assign your partner procedure to the sales document type

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply

The ZC partner function is already maintained there in procedure (TA) and that procedure(TA) is assigned to the sales document type which i am using in the sales order.

Regards:Vijay