cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defualt Lang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating SC from 'Old Purchase Orders & templates', we find the button 'Add to Shopping Cart' below and for us it is showing in German langauge. How to get this to English ?

Thanks

Maron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maron,

Check for the Internet Service BBPSC01/templates for Add to SC if any, in SE80. Some of the HTML templates might be published/saved in german language.

Also

have a look at OSS notes 943854 and 632982, they describe how to generate the screens when the language is incorrect.

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arshad

thanks for reply.

The SAP notes are not relevant to my issue.

And, any idea of which template this 'Add to SC' would be.....I have searched bt couldnt able to find any.

More inputs are really appriciable.

Thanks

Maron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maron,

Sorry I was looking at something else and gave you the wrong note numbers.

Follow the below steps...

"Add to Shopping Cart" button in Shopping Cart (BUS2121)

-

-

For the screen 4001 under the Function Group BBP_PDH_SEARCH, if the default language is maintained as EN/DE (or any other logon language code e.g. JA )and the target language is maintained as DE/EN, the button "Add to Shopping Cart" appears in German or English.

To correct this, kindly follow the below steps:

>> Goto SE80, function group BBP_PDH_SEARCH

>> Goto Screen 4001, Element List of the screen 4001

>> tab Texts/I/O templates

>> Search for BUTTON_SC_ITEM_SLCT

>> Goto Edit mode and change the Text as "Add to Shopping Cart" or the correspoding desired target language text instead of 'Zum_Einkaufswagen_hinzufügen' or any other default language text.

>> Save and Activate the screen.

Hope that helps

Award if useful

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arshad,

Thanks for your solution.

Problem resolved.

Regards,

Maron

Answers (0)