cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function missing in table TPAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a new partner function SH. When i create this function and then i try to assign this function to the partner function procedure AG then in the drop down menu for the partner functions this SH does not exist as an option.

I checked the table TPAR and there also this SH does not exist. Any ideas how to maintain this partner function such that it gets updated in the table TPAR?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

SH is the std. partner fundtion, It should be in your system, Please cross check again.

Regarding the entry in TPAR table, As per my understanding when you create a partner function in SPRO this entry will update in the table.

By the way if you are facing this error

"Entry GD does not exist in TPAR "

Then the root cause is when you created a partner function, you didnt save it.

You directly went in "Partner Determination Procedures" and try to assign your partner function which is not saved yet.

First create the partner function --> save it --> then go and assign it to your partner determination procedure

Hope this helps, Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards.

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is a practice server i have and for some reason this had a missing SH partner function. So i tried to create SH in the partner function and that is when i get a warning message "choose the key from the allowed namespace".

I ignored this message and save it anyways. Then i assigned this to the partner procedure AG. But when i check the table TPAR, the partner function SH is not updated there??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

Please try it again.

First create the partner function --> save it --> then go and assign it to your partner determination procedure

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

Have you tried it?

One more thing, the information message you were talking about that was related to the SAP feilds naming.

SAP recommened to create the feild with "Z" Like ZL or ZS

you can see it in

Go to SE38 --> give "RDDKOR54" --> execute --> In the feild Table Name/View Name --> give "V_TPAR_SD"

It will show you.

But I have tested the same scene and ignore this information message and create partner function GD.

Just after creation and saved, this partner function was visible in table TPAR.

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Mar 4, 2010 2:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the partner type KU with error group 07

Check for the partner function WE which is ship to partty

Regards