cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biiling plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus

I wuld like to know a standard transaction that would identify sales orders that are missing a billing plan.

Can you please suggest what is the standard transaction code for finding the sales orders that missing billling plan.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,

KV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

There is no standard T-Code for checking whether BIlling Plan is assigned to a Sales Order or not.

Only option is to fetch the data from Table as sugested by M T above.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

I can tell you the table where you can find the orders in which billing plan is missing.

Go to SE16 --> FPLA --> Give your order numbers in the feild "Sales Document" --> Double click in the feild "Billing plan no" and make it equal to "Blank"

It will show you the list of all orders, in which billing plan is missing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply..

I have checked as per your suggestion but i was unable to find out which field is blank if the sales order is missing billing plan.

I have checked both sales orders like with billing plan and without billing plan..but there is no dufference in the meantioned table.

Can you please suggest how can i findout the sales orders which are missing sales order in your mentioned table.

Please provide if there is any transaction code.

Thanks & Regards,

KV

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to T-Code SE16N.

Give Table Name as FPLA & press Enter. You will see a list of Field Name below.

Here there is a Field Bill. Plan. No. (RFPLN).

Here click on More (arrow in the More column) Here make the selection value as blank (space) & execute.

Generate the list & you will have the desired outcome.

Also if you cannot do the above then simply the entire list of FPLA & filter the output list for Blank. You will have your list ready...

THanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

Do one thing, Run the table with only sales document number and see with the contract (Which has no billing plan) what billing plan is coming, if it is for E.g. 0000

Then extract the full report in Excel and put the filter and finally you will get all the contract with billing plan 0000.

Please try and revert back with your findings,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I have cecked FPLA table as per instuctions but filed is showing as blank. I have cheked for both sales orders(with billing plan and without billing plan) the field is showing blank(RFPLN).

My user requiement is if the users forget to enter the billing plans in the sales order item level those sales orders they need to trap so that i would like to know if any standard transaction code and where the data will be populate in the table structure.

Thanks

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, there is no any standard tcode to find out missing billing plans in sales order,

Billing plan is assigned to sales document and item category.

Kapil