cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer complaints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please help me out on this? I need best practices for handling Customer Complaints along with a process flow.

Also Please suggest a process flow for this. In a FMCG environment, it is also linked with CLAIM management. Claim is the amount of money that a company is supposed to pay back to its distributors against the complaints. how can i manage this through SAP.

Waiting for ur response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use SAP QM notification to handle customer complaints. You can link to sale order and customers.

You have various functions available on QM notification, like triggering some actions for users ro using workflows.

Check sap help and if you any specific questiosn do revert.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarwan,

thanx for ur reply, its really helpful but i need some clarification on one issue:

i sold out 4 pcs to a customer. now customer returns 2 pcs to me back complaing that these are faulty pcs. now my requirement is that a lot should be generated automatically upon return goods receipt. and i inspect that one piece is faulty and other is ok. so one i should accept and one back to customer.

and for the one which i accepted, automatically a request should be generated to deliver its replacement to the customer.

is it possible through standard sap.