Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Scheduling Agreements

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I met a problem about inconsistency. There was a scheduling agreement created in ERP and transferred to APO. Later I deleted the scheduling agreement but it still exists in APO. Can anybody tell me how to remove this scheduling agreement from APO?

Thanks

Jerome

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerome,

Below are the few options that you can try,

1) Run /sapapo/ccr transaction by selecting sales relevant transactional

data and iterate the results

2) Check and clear the inbound and outbound queues and errors

3) Run transaction /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thansk for your suggestions. The first 2 ways seem not to work. The 3rd approach seems to have some effect.

The first time I ran /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21, the scheduling agreement appears in the "Update" group. However, it still exists and can be viewed through product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3). And when I tried the program the second time, that scheduling agreement disappeared from the "Update" group. Any idea about this issue?

Thanks

Jerome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaerome,

Could you check if you are seeing the scheduling agreement in transaction /sapapo/pwbsrc1? You can may be just delete it from there.

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Unfortunately I cannot find that item in this transaction. This transaction seems to be used to process procurement orders, not sales-related orders. Is it correct?

Thanks

Jerome

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jerome,

If you are 100% sure that, this is a inconsistent order and if you want to 'somehow' delete it. You may please use the report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS . Here the input is the GUID of the order.

Thanks,

Mahesh

former_member343107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks a lot. I successfully deleted that order.

Best Regards

Jerome

Answers (0)