cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales return - Excise invoice from depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are having a sales return scenario in depot which we are executing in following way.

1) Return sales order 2) Delivery against sales order 3) PGR 4) Credit memo 5) Capture of excise invoice in J1IG against the material document posted in PGR with reference to original excise invoice.

But when we are again creating an outgoing excises invoice from depot i.e. re-selling the same material to other customer system does not show the excise invoice in list of inward invoice.

Request to please let us know if we have missed out on a step/ configuration to ensure that the customer return excise invoice is visible to re-sell the material from depot.

thanks & regards,

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check my suggestion

[Re: Depot sales |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply, did go through the thread that you have suggested before i posted this one.

Just wanted to know that we update the register with material document number posted for transfer of material from one storage location to another which is customer return to finished storage location and not with the PGR material document number?

5 Create Transfer posting in MB1B with movement type 453, storage location 0005 and save

6 Note down the material document reference

7 Go to J1IG to reverse excise issue posting

thanks and regards,

mahesh.