cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd sc-3

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any body help me to get solution for this scenario..

There is group condition wich will be triggered in sales order and applied across all materials, when there is partial delivery , group condition needs to be triggered in biling document in accordance with qty delivered ,we could see there is failure of the condition and the value are not equal to sales order value in billing document.

In the same sales order we have rebate accrual condition..which will be activated in sales order and needs to accrued at billing document . In billing document the condition record has not been determined even though all necessary condition records have been maintained.

Suggest a solution which will address the issue.., resulting a correct determination of group condition and rebate condition in billing document..

Suggest a solution which will address the issue , resulting the correct determination of group condition and rebate condition in billing document..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanchy,

I am not sure if this is a valid requirement to recalculate the group condition in the biling discount, since if customer has ordered it together and we dont have sufficient quantity in hand, we should not make the customer in loss for that. Anyways, try making the group condition type with Condition Category = L.

Can you check the analysis in the billing document and write down the message you are seeing there..to show why it is not getting picked even though records are maintained.

Is the billing type enabled for rebate?

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen,

thanks for ur eply and support..

here in sales order we have rebate accrual conditon..which is activated in sales order and billing document...in billing document condition record has not been determined..even though needed conditon records have been mantained..

i am not able to find how to correct the determination of group condtion and rebate condition.

can u pls help me