cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending periodic billing plan to more than a year?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am able to create a billing plan for a sales order for anything less than or equal to an year. The billing schedules are being created just fine.

However, I am unable to figure out how I can do the same things for any length of duration (more than 1 year). I believe the Horizon is what is restricting it to <= 1 year. There need to be some thing which needs to be done with Horizon.

Any help with sequence of step will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The horizon setting of billing plan can be found in customization of Billing plan type. The tcode for customizing billing plan type is OVBI...

In the OVBI transaction....under Orgin of general data section...you can found the Horizon input field....where you can define whatever the period you desire...

Appreciate if it is helpful to you...

Regards

Vetri

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVBS I did define a new "Rule for Date Determination" as Z1:

Baseline date = 02 (Contract Start Date)

Time period = 18 (Months)

Time Unit = 3 (for months)

Last of the month = A

Now, when I come back to OVBI for Billing Plan Type = 02, I have the following setup:

In "Origin of General Data" section, I have:

Start Date = 11 (Contract Start Date)

End Date = 09 (Contract End Date)

Dates from = 11 (Contract Start Date)

Dates Until = 09 (Contract End Date)

Horizon = 52 (Horizon 1 Year)

The problem in the above scenario is that I am unable pick the Z1 int he pull down of the Horizon field. It does not show up the whole list of choices which is available in OVBS transaction.

I am assuming I should be just able to do F4 on Horizon and pick Z1 and then I will be set. But, the choice does not appear.

I am puzzled. Any input?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I guess you have created a new rule in OVBS by clicking on "New Entries".......Instead Please make your new entry by copying the standards and do the required changes...

Even after if it is not displayed in your F4 selection list.....Please check your F4 entries are personalized, if so...please click on Display all button on the menu bar F4 entries.

Hope you will get by this time on either of the way above.

Regards

Vetri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar issue and yours came up.

The problem is the base line field. You have entered "02" for contract start. If you change the base line to "01" Todays date it works. Unfortunately that does not support our process.

Not sure if this helps.

Regards

Martin

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is more relevant question for SD forum. You will get better result there.

With Regards

Nitin P.