Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery address created in ADRC table but not visible

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am creating different delivery addresses via web interface. When I try to search I can see only root and last one.

All others are visible in table ADRC, but I cannot see it in web intreface.

Any hint?

Gordan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon,

We had a similar situation after application of support pack 08 for release SRM_SERVER 5.0

We applied the following OSS Note:

0000935943 SAP BP: BUPA_ADDRESS_ADD: Create address with address usage

Please review if your issue is exactly the same.

-Sachin

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

I checked our system and found out that our SAP_ABA is to lovels lover than in mentioned SAPNote. I orderd our BC team to upgrade system.

After that I will check and return to reward :o))

Gordan

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

points rewarded. Note solved our problem.

Gordan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked also BP master and there was only the latest delivery address visible, but I was able to add additional addresses (previously created) and than they were visible in web interface.

Maybe the proper question will be why web interface is not adding delivery addresses to existing one but replace it with new entry.

Gordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon

Delivery address can be created only for Organisation unit having attribute Is_cpmpany in the function tab.

We can create as many as addresses for the company code and then attach the same to PPOMA attribute to different

plants locating at different locations .

we can delete unwanted address by going to Edit Internal address Click on details --> change button --> delete button appears.

regards,

Nimish Sheth