cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner functions namespace?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In a practice server i noticed that the SH partner function is missing under partner functions. When i tried to create it in the basic functions i am getting a warning stating that "choose the key from the allowed namespace"..

I ignored this message and saved my entry and added this partner function to the SP account group and TA as well. Now i created the customer for SP, in this i can see that the partner function SH is there in master data of SP. But when i created the order, the SH is not being considered. The field for SH in order is empty and is not being automatically picked from SP.

Please advice as to how to re-configure this SH in partner functions?

Below is the complete message which i got when i created the partner function SH.

Choose the key from the allowed namespace

Message no. SV019

Diagnosis

You have attempted to create an entry and have used a key which is not in your namespace.

This can cause problems in later upgrades because the entry could be overwritten by an import, or overwrite an existing entry.

Procedure

Check your entry and try to enter a key value from your namespace.

You can display the namespace definition with RDDKOR54.

If you must use the key entered, document your change so that it can be repeated after an upgrade or release change if necessary. If you put the data in a change request, you can export it before an upgrade or release change, and import it again afterwards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. SV019

Check any of the following notes

a) 650058

b) 617717

c) 572743

thanks